In this directory
- flux7.9.3.tar.bz2, the latest version of Flux which
1. uses parallel processing on multiple-CPU systems
2. is compatible with the gfortran compiler (but also with g77)
minor changes from version 7.9.1; now working better in MinGW
- flux7.9.install.html, a step by step instruction for installing flux on a dual boot Windows/Linux system
- flux_w10.html, problems with windows10, and notes about Flux under windows/MingW
- testall.log, output from the test sequence "testall"
In directory contrib you may find some guides and utilities by Andrea Mazzaroli, a shell script to facilitate the installation of Flux by Eric David Bosne, two presentations related to Flux by Katharina Lorenz, and more.
Content of this directory